Friday, January 31, 2014

January 31

Ehhhhhhhh. Friday night and it is holy crap busy at work. No parties or anything at least, so it's not as busy as it could be, but still. It's not too cool out but it's kinda muggy and really windy. I think they're calling for one more warm day tomorrow before it gets cold again sometime Sunday. So that should be fun, lol.

So I stopped by HEB on my way home this morning and didn't get home until after TK had left for school. Hung out with TH until he left for work and went to bed. I got up a little bit after TK got home, took a shower, and we played some Ghosts for a while. I had put a pork roast in the crockpot before I went to bed but it wasn't quite ready by the time TH got home so he and TK had some quick heat and eat type stuff for dinner. I had frozen wings. TH will be gone for work by the time I get home in the morning and TK will still be asleep so I'll go straight to bed. That way I can get up early enough to play with TK for a while. Oh, and clean some and do laundry and shit. Because all of that still has to be done. Sigh.

Noms for the day: Almonds and cheese for breakfast - 6 net carbs. Wings for dinner - 9 net carbs. Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. If I get hungry later I brought some leftover sausage and veggie stuff. So no more than 4 or so. Yay.

Song: Pokemon - Original PokeRap. Shut up, it's cool :-P

Best thing: One of the residents where TH works gave him a box of tomatoes today! Kinda random, lol. They're nice looking tomatoes, though :-)

Worst thing: Didn't get a whole lot of sleep so I'm kinda tired.

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment