Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January 8

Holy crap I'm tired tonight. Got home this morning and got TK off to school, made some breakfast, then TH and I watched the new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I was still awake after that so we watched Carrie. It was pretty good. It followed the original nicely. Went to bed later than I really should have and got up around 8:00. TH said he thought about making dinner but he and TK decided they wanted Whataburger instead. So they had that and I stopped by Wendy's on my way to work and got a couple of Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers. I pull the buns off and stick them together so it's like a meatburger type thing. Nom.

It's not very cold tonight but it's been drizzly and foggy all day. It's all gross and squishy out there. I'm kinda thinking that if I'm still as tired in the morning as I am right now I may go on to bed early and let TH get up with TK. Dunno yet. I don't really have anything else planned for tomorrow.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, shredded cheese, and guacamole. 6 or so, I think. Almonds and pepperoni when I woke up - 4 net carbs. Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. 2 JBC's (no bun) when I got here - 6 net carbs. If I get hungry later I have 2 more burgers in the fridge. Still doing good, and I'm back down 11 pounds from when I restarted last Monday :-)

Song: Young the Giant - It's About Time. Random shuffle yet again.

Best thing: My necklaces came today!! They're sooooo freaking cute :-)

Worst thing: Tired :-/

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment