Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 29

So I got to work tonight at 7:00 and holy crap has it been busy. I'm halfway through the night now and it has finally started to slow down some. I am so freaking tired of people, lol. It's kinda cold out too and for some reason I am freezing my ass off! I've been cold all day and I don't know why. Hope I'm not trying to get sick or something. That would suck.

So I got home this morning, got TK off to school, and went to bed pretty early. Slept until 5:00, left for work at 6:00, and got here at about 7:00. And that's pretty much it for the day. Yay?

Noms for the day: Nothing for breakfast. I stopped at Wendy's on the way here and bought 4 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers to eat without the buns. They're 3 net carbs each, I think. I also brought some cheese, pepperoni, and almonds. Doing good!

Song: Savage Garden - I Want You. I used to listen to this album all the time when I first got my drivers license :-)

Best thing: Decent sleep today.

Worst thing: Holy crap at the people!

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment