Thursday, January 9, 2014

January 9

Finally Thursday night! I went to bed a lot earlier this morning so I'm not nearly as tired as I was last night. Got home this morning and got TK off to school, hung out with TH for a little while, and went to bed. I got up at about 5:00 and had time to play some Black Ops 2 with TK before work. TH made dinner - stuffed jalapenos and some of the sausage that we made. The sausage turned out really good, especially for just kinda throwing it all together. Definitely not bad for our first try :-)

It's been all squishy and foggy today and they're calling for pretty much the same thing in the morning. I'll probably get TK off to school and go by HEB for a couple of things. Then, since the pan and the flax meal that I had ordered from Amazon showed up today, I'm going to try to make these flax buns. Should be interesting! The neighbor asked me to go to a movie with her this weekend but I kinda think I would rather just stay home. Dunno yet though.

Noms for the day: Nothing for breakfast. A couple of pieces of cheese when I woke up. Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. Salad with spinach, shredded cheese, dressing, and bacon bits when I got here. 6 or so net carbs. If I get hungry later I brought the sausage and stuffed jalapenos. Probably another 6-8 or so?

Song: White Denim - Pretty Green. A new one tonight!

Best thing: It's Thursday night!!

Worst thing: Found out that TH didn't get enough loan money to pay the property taxes like we thought he would. So now we have to set up a payment plan :-/

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment