Saturday, February 1, 2014

February 1

Saturday night, yeehaw. Annnnd, it's February! Double yeehaw, lol. I got rained on a little bit on my way to work but it was still kinda warm when I got here. The rain has picked up a little and the wind has shifted so it will probably be cold before too long. I think it's supposed to rain off and on all day tomorrow. Maybe that will keep some people home to watch the Super Bowl instead of going out. The clubhouse here is having a watch party but I'm sure everyone will already be here by the time I come to work tomorrow night. Just as long as there aren't too many idiots on the road it won't be too bad.

So TH called me as I was on my way home this morning and he was on his way to work. I got home and chatted with him for a while, shredded the pork roast that was in the crockpot and put it away, and ended up going to bed around 9:00. I woke up at about 5:30 and hung out with TK for a while watching him play Pixelmon. They wanted nachos for dinner so I opened a can of beans for them and used some of the pork to make fajita stuff. TH got home and we had dinner and hung out for a while until I had to come to work. I'm hoping that I can get to bed earlier tomorrow and get up earlier so I can actually get some stuff done around the house. Hopefully, lol.

Noms for the day: Nothing for breakfast. Half a plate of pork rind nachos with pork fajita stuff, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole. No more than 7, probably. Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. If I get hungry later I brought the other half of the nachos with me. Nom :-)

Song: Luke Bryan - Country Girl (Shake It For Me). Random shuffle.

Best thing: I'm halfway finished with my loooong work week!!

Worst thing: Kinda tired.

I guess that's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment