Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 7

Not much going on today. I almost froze my freaking ass off at work last night though. By the time I left this morning it was down to like 18. I heard that it hit 12 degrees at the airport, breaking the record from like 1970 or something. So yeah, it was a little cool this morning! It's much warmer tonight. It's only supposed to get down to like 34, lol.

I got home and TH was awake so I just went on to bed. He got up and got TK off to school. I woke up when TK got home but a couple of his buddies came over so I just kinda hung out in my room. After they left we played Minecraft for a little while until TH got home. We still had leftover stuff for dinner so I didn't have to cook :-)

Noms for the day: Nothing when I got home. Almonds, cheese, and pepperoni when I got up. About 5 or so net carbs. Oh, and a brownie :-) So 3 more. Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. I wasn't hungry before I left but I have leftover cauliflower/tuna/alfredo stuff here at work for later. I think I figured it at around 12 or so? So still doing good!

Song: Ghostland Observatory - Sad Sad City. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Got my Minecraft diamond earrings!! They are awesome :-)

Worst thing: Feet are still kinda sore :-(

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment