Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 30

Not much going on today. Finally made it through last night, got home and got TK up and off to school, then made some breakfast and hung out with TH for a little while. Went to bed later than I thought I would and got up at 8:00. TH made sausage and roasted veggie stuff for dinner. Nom! Now I'm at work. TH is going in to work a few hours early again tomorrow so he'll be up early. I'm planning on stopping by HEB on my way home to pick up a few things, then trying to get to bed a little early so I can at least play with TK for a little bit before I come to work tomorrow night. Sigh. Think of the overtime, think of the overtime...

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, and shredded cheese. 4 net carbs. Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. I brought sausage and roasted veggies to work with me for when I get hungry. So no more than 8 or so, probably.

Song: R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World. Random shuffle.

Best thing: We managed to pay all but $800 on the property taxes, and figured out that with the overtime that we're working right now we'll be able to finish paying it off on the next paycheck :-)

Worst thing: Headache, kinda.

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment