Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 15

Wednesday night, yay! Almost done for the week :-) It's a little cooler tonight than it was last night but there's no wind so it's not as bad. Got home this morning and woke TK up, got him off to school, and cleaned up the kitchen before TK got up. He made some breakfast and we watched the new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Hung out with him for a while and went to bed. I got up around 8:00 and he had cooked some of our homemade sausage and made some cream cheese/jalapeno muffin things for dinner. Nom :-)

Other than that not really much going on. I woke up today with stomach cramps and ever since I got to work I've been having...digestive issues, if you will. I have no idea what's causing it but it is not fun. Sigh.

Noms for the day: Breakfast: 3 eggs, 2 sausage patties, 5 slices of bacon, and shredded cheese (I was hungry, lol). 3 net carbs. 3 pieces of cheese and iced coffee on the way to work. 2 net carbs. Jalapeno cream cheese thingies and sausage when I get hungry later. Maybe 10-12? Something like that.

Song: Bear Hands - Giants. Another new one.

Best thing: Good sleep today so I'm not really tired.

Worst thing: Stomach problems :-/

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment