Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20

It's super freaking windy out but it's really not that cool. Not yet, at least. So I got home this morning and everyone was asleep so I went straight to bed. It was kinda nice :-) Got up around 4:00 and watched TK play PC Minecraft for a while. He downloaded this mod called Pixelmon which is basically Minecraft with Pokemon critters instead of animals. It's awesome! We played a little bit of Xbox Minecraft until TH got home then had wings for dinner. Now I'm at work.

Other than that not really much going on today. TH said that one of the Eevees that we ordered is in the US! Hopefully it will be here soon :-)

Noms for the day: A chocolate peanut butter thingie before I went to bed - 2 net carbs. 2 flax buns with peanut butter when I got up - 5 net carbs. Frozen wings with ranch dressing for dinner - 11 or so, probably. Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. If I get hungry later I have some leftover cheesy cauliflower - maybe 4 or so net carbs. Still doing good!

Song: 3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Good sleep today!

Worst thing: Super windy out there tonight.

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment