Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 21

Not much going on today. Got home this morning and got TK up and off to school, made some breakfast, and hung out with TH for a while. Went to bed a little later than I had planned to and got up after TK got home from school. He played some PC Minecraft and I just kinda hung out and watched some South Park. Before TH got home I made roasted cauliflower and brussells sprouts to go with the leftover chicken from Sunday night. And now I'm at work :-P

Noms for the day: 2 eggs, 6 pieces of bacon, 2 flax muffins, and shredded cheese for breakfast. 4 net carbs. Chicken with roasted veggies, shredded cheese, and ranch dressing for dinner. 8 or so, probably. Iced coffee on the way to work. 2 net carbs. If I get hungry later I have leftovers from dinner.

Song: The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For a White Guy). Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Found out that my application for income-based repayment on my student loans got approved! Hopefully now I'll be able to afford the payments, lol.

Worst thing: Kinda tired tonight. Not too bad though.

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment