Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 16

Thursday night! I didn't sleep very long today but for some reason I feel pretty rested. Weird. Good, but weird. So I got home this morning and got TK off to school, hung out with TH for a while, and went to bed kinda early. I actually woke up before TK got home so TH and I made a couple of batches of the flax buns. Nom :-) Hung out with them for a while, played a little Minecraft with TK, and now I'm at work. There's a new guy supposed to come in for training tomorrow morning so he should be here before I leave.I guess he's going to be working the weekend morning shift? My boss said he would try to get here early so I don't have to entertain the new guy for too long. We'll see though. He's not exactly an early bird, lol.

I'm probably going to stop by Randall's on the way home in the morning for a couple of things that are on sale, then go by HEB after I get TK off to school. After TH gets up we might go looking around for sausage spices. I think Sprouts might be our best bet, because they have bulk spices pretty cheap. So that should be fun.

Noms for the day: Flax bun with a little peanut butter for breakfast. 3 net carbs. A lunchmeat sandwich on a flax bun and 2 cream cheese jalapeno thingies after I got up .7 or so net carbs. Iced coffee and some almonds on the way to work. 5 net carbs. If I get hungry at work I have another cream cheese thingie and some leftover sausage. Another 2 net carbs. Doing good!

Song: Florence + The Machine - No Light, No Light. Random shuffle.

Best thing: I feel much better today than I did last night!

Worst thing: I've kinda slacked off on the cleaning lately, so I really need to make myself get caught up this weekend. Sigh...

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment