Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 19

Sunday night, back at work. Yeehaw. It's kinda cool tonight but not really cold or anything. I think it's supposed to get up to like 76 or so tomorrow before another front comes through tomorrow night to cool it down again. Which means it will probably be windy when I get here tomorrow night. That's always fun :-/

So Friday morning I stopped by Randall's for a few things on my way home, woke TK up, dropped him off at school, and went by HEB. TH and I decided not to go to Sam's or anything so when I got back home we made breakfast and I took a nap until TK got home from school. We did some cleaning and then watched a few episodes of Pokemon before TH got home. I made nachos for dinner and we watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2. It was pretty cute! TH went to bed and TK and I stayed up for a while playing Minecraft.

Saturday we got up kinda early and went to Target to buy TK some new shoes. We went to the duck pond to feed the ducks but apparently someone beat us there because they weren't hungry. Stopped by Sprouts and bought some sausage spices and a few other things. They have salt and vinegar almonds in bulk!! Nom :-) Oh, and bought a lottery ticket. Spoiler alert: we didn't win. Got home and played some Minecraft until TH got home. I made a frozen pizza for them and I had pork rind pizza nachos. We watched The Starving Games. It was kinda stupid but funny. TH went to bed and TK and I stayed up for a while and played some Halo 4 for the first time in forever. It was really fun!

Sunday we slept kinda late. I got up and finished the laundry, cooked some chicken breast for dinner, and TK and I played some Black Ops 2 until time for TH to get home. I made some cheesy cauliflower for me and mac and cheese for them to go with the chicken. Now I'm at work. TK is out of school for tomorrow for MLK day so I brought the Xbox with me to play with him :-) Everyone should still be asleep when I get home in the morning so I can go to bed early!

Noms for the weekend: Stayed keto the whole time :-)

Song: Ashlee Simpson - Invisible. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Feeling pretty good tonight!

Worst thing: Scale is stuck again. Boo :-(

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment