Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October 1

It's October! Yay :-) So I left work a few minutes early this morning and dropped my friend off at the airport. I actually got home about the same time I normally do but since I knew TH had an alarm set to get up with TK I fell asleep on the couch. They woke me up when they got up so I just went on to bed. I slept pretty well but I had weird dreams all day. Got up when TK got home and we played some zombies and Minecraft. TH got home and we made hamburgers with fries for them and garlic cauliflower for me. Now I'm at work. Eh.

Other than that not really much going on. I'm still kinda tired so I don't know if I'll stay up and do stuff with TH in the morning or just go on to bed. We'll see.

Noms for the day: Went to bed early so I didn't eat anything this morning. Snack when I woke up - 2 leftover stuffed jalapenos and a sausage link. 3 net carbs. Dinner - Hamburger patty with a slice of cheese and some cauliflower. 3 net carbs. Iced coffee with almond milk on the way to work - 1 net carb. At work if I get hungry later - 2 more stuffed jalapenos, a sausage link, another hamburger patty, and the rest of the cauliflower. 9 net carbs. So no more than 16 for the day. Nice :-)

Song: David Ball - Thinkin Problem. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Played with TK for a while! We hadn't played in a few days.

Worst thing: Tired. Seems like I shouldn't be but I am :-/

Woohoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment