Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 20

Sunday night again. Sigh. Not much going on this weekend. Friday I went home and got TK off to school, watched a movie with TH, and went to bed. TK woke me up when he got home and we played a little Minecraft. I made chicken fajita stuff and we had nachos for dinner. We watched Despicable Me 2. It was cute! I stayed up a little later with TK then went to bed.

Saturday we slept kinda late then played some Black Ops 2 and Minecraft. I did a little cleaning and laundry. TH got home and we watched Elysium. It was pretty good too. He's not doing the pool thing on Friday nights anymore so we can do two movie nights if we want to :-) TK's buddy came over about halfway through to spend the night. TH went to bed and I stayed up a little later playing on my phone before I went to bed.


Sunday we slept pretty late again then just kinda hung out and played some more Minecraft until TH got home. I took a shower and just kinda hung out with him until it was time to come to work. We have leftover chicken fajita type stuff for dinner. I dumped it on some spinach. Nom nom nom.

Dunno what else. I saw my cop buddy earlier tonight but he has a trainee dude so I probably won't see too much of him for the next few days. It got pretty cool Friday and Saturday night but it's a little warmer tonight. I think they said it was like 39 at the airport Sunday morning!

I've lost a little bit more! I'm at 376.8 now! That's a total of 14.7 pounds since I started keto on September 15, and 32 pounds since I did the point thing from May-July. So yay! I think I was stalled out a little bit so I think I'm going to try the not drinking thing again for a while. See what happens :-)

Noms for the weekend: Around 20 or less every day, I'm sure. Pork rind nachos Friday, not really much on Saturday, eggs with pepperoni for breakfast and fajita salad for dinner Sunday.

Song: diRTy woRMz - Full Clipz. Love these guys :-)

Best thing: Broke my stall!

Worst thing: Starting to get a little bit of a sore throat :-/

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment