Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7

Not much going on today. Went home and got TK off to school, hung out with TH for just a little bit, and went to bed pretty early. Got up when TK got home and we played Minecraft for a while. When TH got home I pulled some shredded pork roast out of the freezer and stir-fried it with some broccoli and cauliflower for dinner. And now I'm at work. Yay.

It's nice and cool again tonight! It was chilly enough this morning that TK was looking for a jacket, lol. I think it's supposed to stay pretty much like this for the next week or so. I like :-)

Noms for the day: I wasn't hungry when I got home so I just went to bed. Breakfast when I got up - 4 slices of turkey pastrami, 2 slices of cheese, 6 pieces of bacon, and a couple of pickles. 8 net carbs. Iced coffee with almond milk on the way to work - 1 net carb. Lunch at work - pork roast with broccoli/cauliflower and shredded cheese. 7 net carbs. Dinner if I get hungry later - salad with spinach, shredded cheese, green olives, and dressing. 8 net carbs. So 23 for the day. I figure keeping it under 25 is good!

Song: The Heavy - How You Like Me Now?. Another new one.

Best thing: Saw my cop buddy tonight :-)

Worst thing: Fucking dog behind us is really getting on my nerves. He had been barking for like an hour when I left so I drove past their house. They weren't even home! So they are just letting the little fucker sit out there and bark while they're gone >:-(

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment