Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28

I think maybe, just maybe, I'm starting to feel better. I still kinda have a cough and a runny nose but I don't feel like I'm absolutely going to die anymore. So yay! I wasn't super tired when I got home this morning so I got TK off to school, made some breakfast, and went to bed fairly early. I got up a little while after TK got home and we played some Black Ops 2 multiplayer. They're doing double XP until Ghosts comes out on November 5th so that helps you rank up faster :-) TH got home and I made a sausage/broccoli/zucchini/mushroom thingie for dinner. It was good!

Other than that not really much going on. Snipe is still limping but it looks like the swelling in his leg might be going down a little bit. I hope so :-/

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 sausage patties, 3 eggs, and shredded cheese. 2 net carbs. Lunch at home - sausage scramble stuff. Probably no more than 8 or so. Iced coffee - 1 net carb. Dinner if I get hungry later - spinach with a little bit of the sausage scramble stuff. 6, maybe? So under 20 again :-)

Song: AWOLNATION - THISKIDSNOTALRIGHT. Another new one.

Best thing: TH ordered me a new component switcher box from Amazon and it showed up today! We have the PS2 and the Super Nintendo hooked up to the only AV ports on the TV so this lets us switch back and forth between the 2. It's awesome :-)

Worst thing: Baby Stupid's still hurt :-(

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment