Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 16

So, I was late for work tonight >:-( There was a wreck just past one of the entrances to the neighborhood out here and it took me 45 minutes to go the last 2 miles to work. Crazy. I'm here now though, so yay! It was cool all day and it's still cool tonight but it's supposed to warm up some tomorrow. I'm kinda ready for it to get cold and stay cold for a while!

Went home this morning and got TK off to school. It had started raining before I left work and it was still raining pretty hard so I gave him a ride down to the bus stop. TH woke up and we made breakfast and watched the new episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I likes :-) Stayed up kinda late then went to bed. The cable guys came by sometime in the afternoon and they fixed the freaking internet!! Turns out there was a loose connection back in the junction box in the backyard. That would explain why it seems to go out every time it rains really hard. So they were all loud and shit, which woke me up. I was able to get back to sleep pretty easy though. Woke up around 8:00 and just kinda hung out until it was time to come to work.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - eggs, pepperoni, spaghetti squash, spinach, avocado, and shredded cheese. Probably around 7 or so net carbs. Iced coffee on the way to work - 1 net carb. Lunch at work - pepperoni, cheese, and almonds. 5 net carbs. Dinner if I get hungry later - either a salad or leftover spaghetti squash, broccoli, and chicken alfredo. So either way it should be around 20 for the day.

Song: Walk the Moon - Anna Sun. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: We can haz internets! Which coincidentally, is the name of our wireless network :-)

Worst thing: Stupid traffic jam :-/

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment