Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October 23

So, they fixed the gates here at work, but now the AC/heat is fucked up. You just can't make this shit up, lol. It's cool enough for me not to need the AC, and I don't use the heat, but I feel bad for the other guys :-/ Last time it broke it took like 2 weeks for them to fix it. Sigh.

Went home this morning and got TK off to school then made breakfast and watched the new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with TH. Hung out with him for a while and went to bed around 10:00. I got up at 6:00 and we made hamburgers, roasted cauliflower, and stuffed jalapenos for dinner. Nom :-) Other than that not much going on. I still feel kinda crappy :-/ Thinking about going to bed a little earlier tomorrow. Dunno yet.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs with leftover buffalo chicken stuff. Probably 5 or 6 net carbs. Lunch when I got up - 2 hamburger patties with cheese, roasted cauliflower, and 4 jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and bacon. Maybe 12 or so? Iced coffee on the way to work - 1 net carb. If I get hungry later either a can of tuna or some cheese, pepperoni, and almonds. So 0 or 4. Still doing good!

Song: Trapt - Headstrong. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Thought we were out of sinus meds but I found another box in the linen closet. Yay for drugs :-)

Worst thing: Bird flu... :-(

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment