Thursday, October 10, 2013

October 10

Well, we decided to wait until tomorrow to go running around. I got TK off to school then TH and I just kinda hung out for a while and watched a movie. I did do a load of laundry and vacuum, so at least that's something. Went to bed kinda late, got up around 8:00 and TH had made burgers for dinner. Yay!

I'll probably get TK off in the morning and go by HEB for a few things before TH gets up. Then I think we'll go check out Trader Joe's and go by Sam's. That music festival is going on again this weekend but I'm kinda thinking that if we go early enough we shouldn't run into too much traffic. Hopefully :-)

Noms for the day: Breakfast - almonds, cheese sticks, and a couple of Slim Jims. 6 net carbs. I melted a square of baking chocolate, added a little Equal, and mixed in some whipping cream for kind of a mousse type thingie. 4 net carbs. Lunch before work - 2 hamburger patties, 2 slices of cheese, pickles, and spinach. 4 net carbs. Iced coffe on the way to work - 1 net carb. Dinner if I get hungry later - spinach with leftover alfredo pork chops and veggies. 5 or so net carbs. So right about 20.

Song: Lorde - Team. Another new one.

Best thing: It's Thursday night!!

Worst thing: Kinda tired.

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment