Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 3

Another quiet day. Went home and got TK off to school, hung out with TH for a while, then went to bed kinda early. I got up early but TK's buddy came over again so I just kinda hung out with TH until it was time to come to work. We did have time to watch a movie, at least. Yay.

Tomorrow I'll probably get TK off to school then go by HEB for a few things. I should probably also go renew the registration on my car since it did expire 3 days ago :-/ They just opened a new Trader Joe's and I kinda want to go check it out but there is a huge music festival in the area starting tomorrow so traffic is gonna suck. So I dunno. Maybe we'll just set up the Halloween stuff since we haven't done that yet.

Noms for the day: I wasn't hungry this morning so I just went to bed. When I got up I made a "breakfast bowl" - scrambled eggs, turkey pastrami, spinach, avocado, and shredded cheese. 4 net carbs. Iced coffee with almond milk and some cheese on the way to work - 2 net carbs. Lunch after I got to work - tuna salad with spinach, mayo, shredded cheese, and sliced pickles. 2 net carbs. Dinner if I get hungry later - the other half of the breakfast bowl from this morning - 4 net carbs. So about 12 or so for the day.

Song: Lhugueny - Origins The Musical. For the last Black Ops 2 zombies map, Origins. It's supposed to kinda explain the whole zombie thing.

Best thing: It's Thursday night!

Worst thing: My eyes are all itchy tonight :-/

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment