Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21

So, the little bit of a sore throat has turned into a full-blown crappy sore throat/coughing/sinusy thing. Sigh. I'm taking some Tylenol sinus and drinking some hot coffee right now. That seems to be helping a little. It should at least get me through tonight so I can sleep all day tomorrow.

Stopped at Randall's on my way home this morning for milk, eggs, apples, and chips for TK's lunch. TH was up when I got home so we got TK off to school and made some breakfast. Hiccup came in with a bloody tail and we had hell getting our hands on him to get a good look at it. I'm not sure what happened but he managed to get it cleaned up pretty well and the bleeding finally stopped. Of course he managed to bleed everywhere so we swept, mopped, and vacuumed. I went to bed a little late and woke up when TK got home, but I felt shitty so I went back to sleep. Got up around 7:30, drank some coffee, and just kinda hung out til it was time for work.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 2 eggs, hot and spicy Spam, and shredded cheese. 7 net carbs. Lunch after I got to work - 2 ounces almonds, 2 ounces pepperoni, and 3 ounces cheese. 4 net carbs. I have some leftover chicken fajita stuff and spinach for later but I'm not sure if I'm going to eat it or not. It still smells and tastes fine but it's kinda bugging me that I cooked that chicken last Saturday. That's like, 9 days ago. Wonder how long chicken is good for in the fridge? :-/ Anyway - less than 20 for the day :-)

Song: Disturbed - Indestructible. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: TH made breakfast and vacuumed this morning!

Worst thing: Poor hurt Hiccup :-(

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment