Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 17

Finally Thursday night! I got to work a few minutes early tonight because I was late last night. It's not quite as cool as it has been but it still feels nice. I have the door open :-) I think there's supposed to be another front this weekend that will drop the temps down a little lower. I can't wait!

Went home this morning and got TK off to school then just kinda hung out with TH for a while. I went to bed fairly early and got up a little after TK got home. Played a few games of zombies with him and had leftovers for dinner. That's pretty much it.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 1 egg, 2 sausage patties, and shredded cheese. 1 net carb. Lunch - spaghetti squash with butter and parmesan cheese. About 7 net carbs. Iced coffee on the way to work - 1 net carb. Dinner at work - leftover spaghetti squash, chicken, broccoli, and alfredo sauce. Probably 10 or so net carbs. So I'm good :-)

Song: Stone Sour - Through Glass. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Thursday night!!

Worst thing: Headache :-/

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment