Thursday, October 24, 2013

October 24

Thursday night!! So they fixed the AC/heater here at work, but now...nah just kidding. Nothing else is broken (for now, lol). Went home this morning and got TK off to school then made some breakfast and watched a movie with TH. We watched The Internship. It was actually kinda funny! Went to bed around 11 and got up at 8:00. TH made an alfredo meatloaf for dinner. I bought some to work with me and it is really good :-)

I think I'm going to get TK off to school in the morning and go by HEB for some stuff. Then when TH gets up we'll probably go to Sam's and we need to go by Petco or something for some ear drops for Naga. I'm pretty sure she's got ear mites :-/ Hopefully the over the counter stuff will be enough to knock them out. I am not looking forward to holding her down and fucking with her ears though :-/

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 hamburger patties, and shredded cheese. 2 net carbs. Iced coffee on the way to work - 1 net carb. Lunch at work - 2 slices meatloaf. 6 net carbs. If I get hungry later I also brought some spinach with tuna, shredded cheese, and mayo. So way under 20 for the day!

Song: The Neighbourhood - Afraid. Another new one.

Best thing: Thursday night!!

Worst thing: Still feeling crappy :-/

I guess that's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment