Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October 2

Bored tonight. Went home this morning and got TK off to school then played a little Black Ops 2. TH woke up early because they tried to call him in to work (he didn't go, lol) so he watched me play for a little while then made breakfast. Hung out for a while then went to bed kinda late and woke up around 8:00. We didn't cook dinner or anything so I brought leftovers to work. Other than that not really much going on.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, Jalapeno Spam, shredded cheese, and half an avocado. 9 net carbs. Iced coffee with almond milk on the way to work - 1 net carb. Lunch at work - 2 ounces almonds, 2 ounces pepperoni, and 3 ounces cheese. 4 net carbs. Dinner if I get hungry later - leftover hamburger patties and broccoli/cauliflower with cheese sauce. Maybe 6 net carbs? So still around 20 or so for the day :-)

Song: Fitz and the Tantrums - Out of my League

Best thing: I just feel good today!

Worst thing: Found out that the blue "low carb" Monster I drank yesterday has 7 per can! I guess I confused it with the blue Rockstar? That's what I get for not reading labels :-/

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment