Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 15

Pretty quiet again today. The cold front that they had been talking about blew through just before I came to work, so it's nice and cool and windy :-) It dropped from like 80 down to 55! It's awesome. Still haven't really seen much of the rain that was expected though. I think the front slowed down a little bit so it should be here later tonight.

So I went home this morning and got TK off to school then just kinda hung out with TH for a while. I went to bed a little later than I probably should have and got up when TK got home. We played with his little Halo Mega Bloks dudes for a while and then I made dinner. Chicken and broccoli with alfredo sauce, and spaghetti squash!! It was freaking awesome. One average sized squash made a huge plate full of "noodles". We have a whole container full left over, and TH wants to try cooking some of it as "hash browns" with eggs in the morning. I think I wubs spaghetti squash :-)

We still don't have internet access. Sigh. They're supposed to come back out tomorrow afternoon and fuck with it again. They freaking better fix it this time >:-(

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 2 ounces of spicy peanuts. 6 net carbs. Snack when I woke up - Jalapeno Vienna sausages and some salt and vinegar pork rinds. 5 net carbs. Lunch - spaghetti squash with chicken, broccoli, and alfredo sauce. About 15 or so (I think). Iced coffee - 1 net carb. If I get hungry at work I have some pork rinds :-) So a little over 25 for the day, but still not too bad.

Song: Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Nice and cool!!

Worst thing: Stupid internet. Still >:-(

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment