Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30

Wow, it's the last day of September! TH is off this Wednesday and Thursday so I think we're going to try to set up the Halloween decorations. I can't wait :-) Tomorrow morning when I get off I'm taking a friend to the airport and then I may try to go to bed a little earlier than I did today so I can get up and play with TK a little before I go to work. We haven't had a chance to play very much lately :-/

So I went home this morning and got TK off to school, cleaned up the kitchen, made breakfast, then TH and I watched the series finale of Breaking Bad. It was good! It probably ended about the best way that it could have. Went to bed a little late and woke up after TK got home. His buddy came over again(!) so they played and I just kinda hung out. I don't really mind - he seems like a good kid. I would kinda rather have them hanging out here than off somewhere else, anyway. Made cream cheese stuffed bacon-wrapped jalapenos, sausage links, and broccoli/cauliflower in cheese sauce for dinner. Nom nom nom.

Let's see...oh yeah. So, the government shut down at midnight because they couldn't agree on a new spending bill or whatever. Should be interesting to see what all this entails and how long it lasts. Sigh - gotta love politics.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 4 sausage patties, shredded cheese. 2 net carbs. Dinner - 4 stuffed jalapeno halves and broccoli/cauliflower with cheese sauce. 15 net carbs (ouch!) Iced coffee with almond milk on the way to work - 1 net carb. Dinner if I get hungry at work - leftover carne asada with cauliflower and spinach - 3 or 4 net carbs. So 18-22 for the day. Not bad :-)

Song: Sublime - What I Got. Random shuffle!

Best thing: Not tired tonight!

Worst thing: You ever have one of those dreams where you feel like you need to pee so you go to the bathroom and pee but it still feels like you need to? And then you wake up and realize it wasn't all just a dream? Yeah...that was just about awesome :-/

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment