Monday, October 14, 2013

October 14

Not much going on today. Got home this morning and everyone was still asleep so I went to bed pretty early. TH and TK made breakfast and tried to wake me up but I wasn't ready, lol. So I had leftover bacon when I got up. The internet had started working again before TH left for work but he had already called Time Warner and they were going to send someone out later. TK and I played some zombies until TH got home, then the Time Warner guy showed up and messed with stuff a little bit, and when he left the internet wasn't working anymore. Sigh. So they're supposed to come back out tomorrow and fuck with it again.

Noms for the day: Didn't really manage to keep track, but I'm sure I was around 20.

Song: Sixpence None the Richer - There She Goes. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Saw my cop buddy again :-)

Worst thing: Stupid internet >:-(

I guess that's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment