Thursday, September 19, 2013

September 19

Feeling better today :-) I think I might finally be almost over this! Went home this morning and TK was asleep on the new couch. He said he wanted to see how comfortable it was, lol. Emptied the dishwasher, made his lunch, and straightened up the kitchen a little. Got him up and ready to go and TH actually woke up while he was eating breakfast. Got him off to school and we made breakfast, watched a movie, and just kinda hung out for a while. I wasn't very sleepy again this morning! Went to bed around 12:00 and got up about 8:00. I wasn't really hungry so I brought dinner to work with me.

Tomorrow is TH's birthday! I'm going to stop at Randall's on the way home and get him some brownies. He likes their brownies. I had planned on making him some but I really haven't had a chance to. After TK goes to school I think we're going to go check out Salvation Army and Goodwill to see if we can find a headboard and/or a couple of nightstands. Then...I dunno. He doesn't have to go to work tomorrow, so yay! We can do 2 movie nights :-) We still have a couple of frozen pizzas, so they can have that but I need to figure out something low-carb friendly for me. It's been almost a week :-)

It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow, too. It rained a little at our house earlier and the guy at work said it rained some here. There's still some lightning around. I think the rain chances start going up throughout the night and there's like a 90% chance for tomorrow and Saturday! It will be a good weekend to just kinda hang out :-)

Noms for the day: Breakfast - made a big pan of stuff for breakfast tacos so it was a little hard to figure out. I used eggs, hot dogs, fajita veggies, sour cream, and shredded cheese. Wrapped it up in a "tortilla" made of melted cheese. Estimated net carbs 23. (Eeek!) Iced coffee with almond milk on the way to work - 1 net carb. Lunch at work - veggies with cheese and 2 sausage links. 5 net carbs. Dinner at work if I get hungry - tuna salad with pork rinds. 1 net carb. So probably close to 30 for the day. Not the best, but still not horrible. I need to look for better veggies though :-/

Song: Grouplove - Ways to Go. Another new one.

Best thing: Pretty sure the diet has kicked in. I feel good! I'm sleeping less than before, and I'm not tired. And I've been sick, which should make me more tired, right? It's awesome :-)

Worst thing: We're gonna have brownies tomorrow but I can't eat any. Well, I probably could, but I'm not going to. It's not worth it!

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment