Monday, September 9, 2013

September 9

So I woke TK up when I got home and he was still feeling kinda crappy so I just let him go back to bed. TH got up and we watched the new episode of Breaking Bad and just kinda hung out for a while. I went to bed later than I probably should have and slept til around 5:00. TK actually got up before I went to bed and acted like he was feeling better so he should be fine to go to school tomorrow. Glad he's not really sick! Played a little Minecraft with him until TH got home, hung out with him for a little bit, and now I'm at work.

It rained and thundered at the house for a little while. Didn't seem like we got a whole lot of rain but every little bit counts! It was cooler today too - when I came to work it was only like 78 instead of 80-something. Hopefully it's going to really start cooling off soon!

So I saw on the news that a lady out here where I work got arrested last week for trying to hire someone to kill her husband. Holy shit!! That would explain the cops and crime scene van and shit that came throught last week. Pretty fucking crazy!

Not much else going on. I was texting the other guy at work earlier about all of that and then he called and we chatted for a while. He's cool :-) I'm kinda thinking about going home in the morning and getting TK off to school then trying to go to bed kinda early. Dunno yet.

Song: Beck - Devil's Haircut. Random shuffle :-)

Best thing: No really sick TK!

Worst thing: Cramps :-/

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment