Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 18

Still feeling crappy, but maybe not quite as bad? Dunno, it's hard to tell. Went home this morning and TH actually woke up before TK did! Got TK off to school and we made breakfast then just kinda hung out for a while. I was tired, but not really sleepy so we decided to go over to Salvation Army and look at the furniture. We found a nice matching sofa and loveseat set! I meant to take a picture but I forgot :-/ It's beige microfiber type stuff and dark brown leather/vinyl/whatever on the bottom and sides. It's pretty! It was a really good price, too, because there were a few scratches on the back of the couch. We're putting it against the wall though so we didn't care! Other than that it's in really good shape - kinda looks like it wasn't even used very much.

So we paid for it and decided to see if we could borrow the neighbor's truck to go pick it up. Stopped by the liquor store for some vodka :-) and Walgreen's for some more sinus meds. Got home and hauled the old couch and chair out to the curb, borrowed the neighbor's truck, and went to pick the new stuff up. We stopped and filled her truck up with gas, too :-) Moved the new furniture inside, vacuumed, took a shower, had a (small) drink, and went to bed at about 1:30. Got up around 8:00 and now I'm at work. Eh. I saw that somebody had picked up the chair but the couch is still there. We have bulky item pickup next week but I hope somebody grabs it before it gets rained on. It's still in decent shape.

Before I left for work we heard the neighbor (my buddy) outside with her dogs so we went out and chatted with her for a little bit. I told her I requested Halloween off, and she has Halloween off too, so I think maybe we'll do something fun that night :-)

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 4 sausage patties, 2 eggs, shredded cheese, 1/2 an avocado, tea. 3 carbs. Drink before bed - 3 ounces vodka with a packet of Crystal Light lemonade. 0 carbs. Snack when I woke up - 2 hamburger patties with mustard. 0 carbs. Iced coffee with almond milk on the way to work - 1 carb. Dinner at work - salad with spinach, pepperoni, dressing, shredded cheese, green olives, celery, and cucumbers. 8 carbs. I also have some frozen mixed veggies, shredded cheese, and 2 sausage links in case I get hungry again later. I think they're around 8 carbs. So for now I've only got 12 for the day. Yay!

Song: Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe

Best thing: New furniture!

Worst thing: Stayed up late and slept late so I really didn't see TK much :-(

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment