Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 24

Well, I don't feel crappy anymore but I am kinda tired tonight. I went to bed later than I should have and got up when TK got home. Sigh. So I went home this morning and got TK off to school then hung out with TH for a while after he got up. Last night I updated my phone to ios7 so I messed around with that for a little bit. Went to bed around 10:30. TK came home by himself but his buddy showed up a little later. I played a little Black Ops 2 with them then just kinda hung out by myself for a while. I made dinner before TH got home - sliced pork chop and veggie stir fry with roasted brussels sprouts. I wasn't hungry so I brought some to work with me.

I definitely do feel better, and my leg cramps are gone! I think the potassium stuff is working. I have started adding a little to food, and I made another bottle of water with it today using a Crystal Light lemonade packet. That was much more tolerable!

Noms for the day: I drank some vodka and diet coke when I got home so all I ate was a few pork rinds. 0 net carbs. Snack when I got up - 2 ounces of almonds and some pepperoni. 4 net carbs. Iced coffee with almond milk on the way to work - 1 net carb. Later at work when I get hungry - pork chop and veggie stir fry with cheese and roasted brussels sprouts.  About 14-15 net carbs. So under 20 for the day, for sure :-)

Song: Cage the Elephant - Come a Little Closer. Another new one.

Best thing: I'm liking the new ios7 :-) I think some people are just way too fucking picky, lol.

Worst thing: Tired :-/

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment