Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September 10

Not much going on today. Went home and got TK off to school then just kinda hung out for a while. TH was still asleep so I went to bed kinda early. Got up when TK got home and we played a little bit of zombies then made spaghetti for dinner. It rained a little, right after TK got home. And now I'm at work.

The last few nights I've been reading a lot about the keto diet. Basically it's low carb, with no sugars or grains or anything like that. We've tried the low carb thing before and I always did really well on it but it was kinda hard to stick to it. I'm thinking about trying it again, though. I remember that I did have a lot more energy while I was doing it. We'll see.

Song: Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: We managed to get 2 of the harder achievements on the new Black Ops 2 zombies map :-)

Worst thing: Cramps. Still :-/

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment