Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23

So I'm tired tonight, and kinda achy. I stopped on my way home this morning and bought some salt substitute stuff to use as a potassium supplement. It...tastes like ass :-/ I'm not sure how I'm going to use this stuff. I've seen where some people just mix it in with water and drink it but that was disgusting. Right now I've got a 32 ounce bottle of water with some of that, some regular salt, and a couple of packs of Crystal Light type stuff and it's still pretty gross. I'm going to have to choke it down though because I haven't been getting enough potassium since I started keto. Hopefully I can find a better way to do it, though :-/

So I went home this morning and got TK off to school, then TH woke up and we made breakfast and watched the new Breaking Bad. Only one episode left! Then we need to find something else to watch together. It's fun :-) Went to bed and woke up when TK got home but he had a buddy with him so I just went back to sleep for a while. TH woke me up when he got home and we heated up some pork chops for dinner then just kinda hung out until it was time to come to work. Eh.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 4 slices of bacon, shredded cheese, and spinach. 5 net carbs. Lunch after I woke up - pork chop, 3 slices of bacon, shredded cheese. 1 net carb. Dinner at work if I get hungry - salad with spinach, dressing, shredded cheese, and green olives. 5 net carbs. Maybe some almonds or a Slim Jim or something if I'm still hungry. So 11 net carbs, probably. Yay.

Song: Presidents of the United States of America - Peaches. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Jim Bob slept with me today! He usually doesn't because Moose and Hiccup are usually in there and they're dickheads to him.

Worst thing: Feeling like crap :-/

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment