Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September 17

Well, I feel slightly less like dogshit than I did yesterday, so that's something. Went home this morning and drank a cup of tea and then went to bed early. Like, TH got up to get TK off to school kinda early. I didn't sleep great, but at least I slept. I have noticed too that since I've started drinking more water I get up to pee a lot more. Kinda annoying. I woke up a little after TK got home. He brought another one of his buddies home with him after school and they hung out in the game room for a while. I wrapped TH's birthday presents and made some dinner. Laid back down at about 8:00 for a (very) short nap. Now I'm at work. Eh. I meant to leave early enough to stop at Walgreen's for some more sinus meds but I didn't. I'll probably stop on the way home in the morning because I think I have one dose left and I'm probably going to need it tonight :-/

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 2 ounces of pepperoni, a slice of cheese, and a cup of tea with a little almond milk. 1 net carb. Iced coffee with almond milk on the way to work - 1 net carb. Lunch (after I got to work) - pork rinds dipped in tuna with mayo, relish, boiled eggs, and celery. 2 net carbs. Dinner (later at work) - either stir-fried pork chops with zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and shredded cheese (9 net carbs), or a salad with spinach, dressing, pepperoni, shredded cheese, green olives, cucumbers, and celery (8 net carbs). So without any other snacks I'll end up with either 12 or 13 for the day. Yay!

Song: Ice Cream Paint Job - Dorrough Music. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: I feel a little better?

Worst thing: Urk, blah....

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment