Thursday, September 26, 2013

September 26

Thursday night again :-) I'm going up to see my mom when I get off in the morning, but after that it's the weekend!! I should be more tired than I am but for some reason I'm not. Dunno. Went home this morning and got TK off to school then played some more Black Ops 2 until TH woke up. Made breakfast, hung out for a while, and went to bed around 11 or so. I woke up just before TK got home and couldn't go back to sleep so I played a few games of zombies with him until his buddy came over. Hung out with TH for a while and started watching a movie but I stopped at 7:30 to take a quick nap. So I only slept for like 5 hours total but I feel pretty good. Yay!

Dunno what else. My mom wants to go to Subway for lunch tomorrow because they have any footlong for $5 right now. I know I can get a salad but something tells me that a salad is going to be more expensive than a freaking sandwich. We'll see, lol.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 4 slices of Spam type stuff, shredded cheese, and avocado. 14 net carbs (the Spam type stuff was a lot higher than I realized. Oops.) 2 cheese sticks when I woke up - 2 net carbs. Iced coffee and almond milk on the way to work - 1 net carb. Dinner if I get hungry later - pepperoni, cheese, and almonds. 6 net carbs. So, a little over but still not bad.

Song: Dope - Die Mother Fucker Die. Obviously NSFW, lol. Somebody was just telling me about these guys last night. I downloaded all of their stuff. I like :-)

Best thing: I've seen my cop buddy 2 days in a row now. He's cool :-)

Worst thing: Didn't sleep much today so I'll probably be tired tomorrow :-/

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment