Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September 25

Wednesday night. The week's almost over, yay! Went home this morning and got TK off to school then played some Black Ops 2 until TH woke up. I don't know what is going on but lately I've been doing unusually well in online multiplayer. Maybe I'm actually getting better? Dunno, but I like it :-) Made some breakfast and hung out with him for a while. I ended up going to bed around noon. Jim Bob slept with me for a while again! Got up around 8:00 and just kinda hung out until it was time to come to work. I should probably try to go to bed a little earlier tomorrow so maybe I can play with TK a little before work. He has had a buddy come over after school every day this week though so I guess he's not missing me too much, lol. I talked to my mom last night and I'm going to go see her when I get off work Friday morning. Sigh. I'm only going to spend the day though, because I need to be back when TK gets home from school around 4:00. So maybe it won't be too bad.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 4 sausage patties, shredded cheese, sour cream, and scrambled eggs mixed with shredded brussels sprouts. Probably around 9 net carbs. Iced coffee with almond milk - 1 net carb. Lunch when I got to work - 2 ounces almonds, 2 ounces pepperoni, and 4 ounces cheddar cheese. 4 net carbs. Dinner at work if I get hungry - salad with spinach, dressing, and shredded cheese. about 5 net carbs. So still under 20 for the day :-)

Song: Smosh - Ultimate Assassin's Creed 3 Song . Pretty funny!

Best thing: I feel much better than I did yesterday!

Worst thing: Kinda tired. Not bad though.

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment