Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September 11

Not too much going on again today. All the flags are half-mast, and everyone's kinda...serious, I guess. It's been 12 years but I guess it takes a while to really get over something like that. Still kinda depressing to think about :-(

Went home and got TK off to school then played a little Black Ops 2 until TH got up. We made some breakfast tacos and watched a movie, then I went to bed kinda late. I slept til almost 8:00, made a sandwich to bring to work, and now I'm here. Yay. I told TH this morning that I was thinking about doing the keto thing. We get paid tomorrow, so Friday I may see about going to get some stuff to get started. If I do I think I'll try to cook up some stuff this weekend and maybe start Sunday night. That means no drinking for a while, either. Eek! It will be worth it, though.

Song: Avenged Sevenfold - Girl I Know. A7X!!

Best thing: When I went to bed Naga was in there asleep. I have never caught her on our bed! She slept with me for a while :-)

Worst thing: Feeling kinda yucky :-/

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment