Thursday, September 12, 2013

September 12

Finally Thursday night again :-) So I went home this morning and got TK off to school then played a little Black Ops 2 until TH got up. Did a little cleaning and vacuumed everything. Hung out with him for a while and went to bed not too terribly late. Got up around 5:30 and played a little Minecraft with TK then just kinda hung out for a while until it was time to come to work.

Tomorrow I'm going to wake TK up early and we're going to go to Chick-fil-a for breakfast. We have a couple of free breakfast sandwich coupons :-) I'll drop him off at school and probably stop by HEB for a few things, then TH and I might go to Sam's. Need to stock up and get ready because I'm gonna start the keto thing Sunday night. That means this will be my last pizza/beer night for a while. I can totally do this, though. It will be fun!

Song: Halo Reach OST - Tip of the Spear Suite. Plays during the level Tip of the Spear on Halo Reach (duh).

Best thing: Actually slept pretty well!

Worst thing: One of our residents here has been sick, and they've had nurses and hospice coming in for the last few weeks. Somebody from the funeral home came by earlier :-/ Don't know if that means it's over, or they're getting ready for it to be over :-(

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment