Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 8

We're going to take the Economics final tomorrow morning so I absolutely have to do my cheat sheet tonight. I went home this morning and did a little cleaning and boiled some eggs for tuna salad before I got TK up and out the door. Made the tuna and then took 2 of the extra credit tests. I made an 80 on one, so I should get 40 points for that. I only made a 65 on the other one though, so I don't get anything for that one. I stayed up pretty late doing those and just didn't feel like messing with the other 2. If I've figured it right I'm sitting at an 85 right now. The final is worth 1400 points, and you get an extra 70 just for taking it on time. So I think as long as I make at least 300 points, which should translate to getting at least 10 of the 50 questions right, I should pass with a 71. And as long as I pass, I'm happy. Surely to FSM I won't screw it up that bad, but who knows.

TH, on the other hand, could just about skip the final and still make a C. I think he needs like 20 points. So he is fucking set. He finished the last 2 extra credit tests this morning. He's already done his cheat sheet, too. I guess it kinda helps that he actually read all of the shit we're supposed to read, huh? :-/ So assuming he passes this class (which he should) and gets his financial aid paperwork turned in, he should be eligible for financial aid again. I think we've decided that he's going to take 2 classes next fall, pretty much just for the financial aid money. That should catch us up. We would have been fine if we hadn't had to pay the bankruptcy shit and the lawyer and buy everything for the house. We shouldn't have any more big expenses now, though. Just the normal bills and stuff. And right now it's looking like the electric bill is going to be a lot lower than it was in the old house!

So I took the tests this morning, ate a tuna sandwich with 2 small bags of chips, and went to bed. We make tuna with FF sour cream instead of mayonnaise, so it's much healthier! TK made dinner tonight, so they woke me up around 7:30. He made hot dogs and TH helped him make mashed potatoes. I'm pretty sure he could have done the potatoes himself, though. I ate 2 hot dogs and a few potatoes. I brought the rest of the kabob veggies and 2 chicken tender thingies to work for later. Oh yeah - last night at work I had the veggies and chicken thing, a yogurt, and 2 packages of oatmeal. So yay.

When we finish with the test tomorrow we're going to go by the storage place and see what all is still there. I know some of it is crap but I think there might be a few things left that we want to keep. Well, see what we want to keep that we'll be able to clean up :-/

One of the guys that lives here is really nice - he stops and chats with us all the time and we really like him. Today he brought us a fish tank! There aren't any fish yet, but he's going to get some for us. We went ahead and set it up, filled it, and turned on the filter so it will clear up the water. It's cute! I think it's about a 10 gallon or so. I told him now I have somebody to talk to when the coyotes aren't hanging around, lol. I can't wait to see what kind of fish we end up with :-)

Another resident brought us some brownies. I don't really need to eat a brownie. On the bright side though, they really don't look that great. Mine look much better :-) I think they're from Randall's, and they cost $5 for 6 dinky little brownies. Dude, I should totally sell brownies!

Eh, can't think of anything else right now. I need to go do my cheat sheet, so that's what I'm going to do. 

Song: Limp Bizkit - Nookie. Random shuffle today. Yay.

Best thing: Fish tank!!

Worst thing: Caught Moose peeing on the wall in the living room. WTH dude?!?! I always thought that neutered cats couldn't spray anymore but ours sure can :-/

Yeefuckinghaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment