Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 14

Tired tonight :-/ Once again I stayed up way too late this morning, and got up just a little bit after TK got home. He was all disappointed that I slept late yesterday and didn't get a chance to play with him so I made sure to get up early today. And then he ended up playing with a couple of his buddies instead. Turdbutt.

So I went home this morning and got TK off to school and played a game of Black Ops 2 zombies. Made some leftover wings and mozzarella sticks for lunch and watched 2 episodes of Breaking Bad with TH. He had brought home a big cardboard box from work last week and we used it to cover up the windows in our bedroom. It's not totally dark but it is a lot better than it was. It was so easy to go to sleep today! Got up and messed around a little bit then made orange chicken and veggie stirfry with rice for dinner. It was good!

Last night at work I ate the chicken wrap, the salad with tuna and veggies, and a small bag of chips. Oh, and a package of the peanut butter cups :-) When I got home I had 8 boneless wings, 4 mozzarella sticks, and 4 jalapeno poppers. Then some chicken and veggie stirfry with rice. I brought a salad with me to work. Need to get some more fresh veggies, though. Tomorrow night TK makes dinner, but I forget what he has planned. I'm sure whatever it is I'll be adding more veggies to it. I really need to work on getting him to eat better. Figure that's a goal for this summer

It's windy and a not too warm tonight. There's a pretty good chance for some showers and storms after midnight, and then most of the day tomorrow. We had kinda planned on trying to go finish up at the storage place but TH said it would probably be easiest to keep it for one more month. Apparently we're supposed to give 10 days notice before we move out of it, but it's due again next Tuesday. So even if we got it cleaned out in time, we haven't given notice yet. Sigh. I'm just ready to quit paying for it and get rid of it! That's $130 a month that we could be using for something else!

I dunno what else. I'm bored. It's busier than I like, but I'm still bored. I kinda tried to watch a movie last night but I just couldn't get into it. Maybe I'll try again later tonight.

Song: The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather. I've been hearing this on the radio a lot lately. I wasn't too crazy about it at first but it's growing on me.

Best thing: Beat my record in Black Ops 2 zombies this morning. Round 22 on Town!

Worst thing: Tired :-/

Yeehaw.




No comments:

Post a Comment