Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 2

It's cold, and windy, and awesome outside! Still feel like shit, though :-/ I figure by now I've taken enough drugs to either make me feel better or kill me - I really don't care which at this point. I am so freaking glad it's Thursday. Not sure how many more days I would have made it feeling like this. I don't get sick much but when I do I'm always pretty fucking sure that I'm going to die. We're all like that, actually. Weird.

So it did end up raining out here last night. Seems like there wasn't really that much actual rain, but one hell of a thunderstorm. TH said it came through there at home and woke him up too. It was weird, because the wind picked up and shifted to out of the north first (and of course I went out to stand in it for a while), then the storm hit and the wind died down. It picked back up later when the actual front came through, after I got home. TK walked to the bus this morning because it still wasn't very cool but TH didn't want him to freeze so he picked him up this afternoon. So sweet, lol.

Went home and emptied the dishwasher, swept, and straightened up a little bit. TH thought to put the towel down in front of the kitty door before he went to bed so the mud wasn't too bad. Yay! Got TK up and off to school, hung out with TH and went to bed too late. Slept til about 8:30 and now I'm back at work. Yay. But at least it's Thursday...

Last night I ended up eating the leftover lasagna and veggie stuff, 2 small bags of Sun Chips, some pretzels, and a banana. When I got home I had leftover soup and veggies from Tuesday night and a cookie. I ate another cookie when I got up, and brought a piece of lasagna, a piece of the rice casserole, and 2 pieces of banana bread to work. Not too many veggies, but not horrible.

Kinda organized the freezers this morning. We added another package of chicken and 3 small packages of pork chops to the chest freezer. Also a big unopened bag of frozen fruit, for smoothies. We have an open bag in the little freezer. I'm thinking about taking TK to school in the morning and going by HEB for a few things. Definitely need beer - pizza and beer night tomorrow! I'll get some more frozen veggies, and take a look at the meats. Markdown meat is usually a good thing to find! Other than that we don't really need much. I think we've got dinners planned out for next week, and have pretty much what we need. Kinda nice :-)

I'm kinda thinking about getting a couple of containers, some dirt, and a few tomato plants. Cherry tomatoes, maybe. I would like to build an actual garden again but I think that's a little ambitious for this year. Plus the dirt here kinda sucks unless you till it and stuff, and I don't really wanna mess with all of that right now. Maybe if I feel like it we can go look at plants tomorrow. I know TH wants to get some grass seed to try to fill in the mud pit that is the backyard.

So Call Of Duty Ghosts comes out this November. I had seen that if you preorder it from Gamestop, you get a code for a ghost weapon camo that can be used on Black Ops 2. We usually don't preorder games, or actually even buy them new - Halo CE Anniversary and Halo 4 are the only ones, so far. I have a hard time paying $60 for a video game :-/ I guess it will depend on what kind of extras you get with it, and if TK wants it bad enough to pitch in for it, lol. Anyway - the camo. So of course somebody has already figured out how to "hack" it, basically, to get free codes. I tried it this morning, and got a code for me and one for TK. I haven't checked it to see if it works or not. I normally wouldn't do something like that. but I wanted to see if it works. You watch though, the one time I do is when they'll like, fucking ban everybody who did it, or something. That would be about right.

Dunno what else. Bored, and feel like crap. Again :-/ I do have a few pictures, though! House pictures!!

Living room. The furniture's not the best, but it was free! Cat toys everywhere, lol.

Freezer! I'm really glad we went with the smaller one, it's freaking huge! TH thinks that if we put stuff on top of it, it will keep the cats off. Hahahahahaha...ahem. Sorry :-D

Dining room. That's our patio table. I think we're gonna leave it, at least for now. It kinda fits well in the room. Still have a little bit of stuff in the corner that needs to be put up - we'll get to it eventually.

Breakfast bar/kitchen. A little messy, but you get the idea. I wubs my kitchen!!

More kitchen. And a Jim Bob in a box. Jim Bob's usually there, but the box isn't. He sits up there and watches me cook :-) Not sure why I didn't think to take one of the other side of the kitchen...

Song: Macklemore - Can't Hold Us. I likes :-)

Best thing: It's Thursday!!

Worst thing: Urk.......blahhhhhhhhhhh. Dying :-/

Yep yep yep.



No comments:

Post a Comment