Monday, May 27, 2013

May 27

Tired tonight :-/ I stayed up way too late today. Went home this morning and everyone was still asleep, so I played some Black Ops 2 online multiplayer and some zombies for a while. Did a little bit of cleaning, then TH woke up around 8:30. hung out with him for a little bit and made breakfast. We cooked biscuits, sausage patties, and eggs. TH did fried eggs and I scrambled a few with some stirfry veggies and fresh spinach. I skipped the biscuits (at 5 points apiece!) and used a couple of tortillas. It was really good! I ended up eating one wrap and I have one left over for tomorrow. Nom nom nom.

I had thawed out a package of chicken breast the other day, forgetting that TH wasn't going to be home for dinner last night or tonight. So this morning I stuck it in the crockpot with some seasonings and 2 cans of Rotel. Cooked it on low most of the day, until it just totally fell apart. Then I shredded it and added a can of black beans, some frozen stirfry veggies, and some frozen fajita veggies. I made a bowl of rice for TH and TK and put some of the chicken stuff over lettuce to bring to work. Also nom :-)

I think I got to bed around 11:30. I didn't sleep very good today either - it sounded like the lady next door ran a lawnmower and weedeater all fucking day >:-( Got up and messed with the crockpot then played a game of zombies with TK. I hate that he was out of school and I slept as late as I did. I'm going to have to figure out how to work this sleeping thing during the summer so that we can actually go do stuff. It would be so much easier if TH was still working a morning shift. Sigh.

Oh yeah, remember what I was saying about my mom and her new iPhone? Well she just got her hands on it yesterday afternoon and last night she texted me - "I'm not sure I can figure out how to use this thing. And the keyboard is so tiny. And, and, and..." Fucking hell, man. Did I fucking call it, or what?

I...dunno what else. It's not quite as busy at work tonight, which is nice. Last night was not fun :-/ The drive home this morning was nice and quiet, though.

Song: New Politics - Harlem. Another new one I've been hearing on the radio.

Best thing: Good choices at breakfast!

Worst thing: Tired :-/

I guess that's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment