Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 15

Not as tired tonight. I actually stayed up a little later but I slept later, so that helped. It rained last night, and seriously stormed. It seemed like the closer it got to 6 am the harder it rained. So at about 5:45 I had this 18 wheeler come driving up wanting to go down to the clubhouse and make a delivery. Well, we don't let trucks, construction workers, or contractors in until after 7:00, so I had to go stand out in the pouring rain and try to explain to him that he would have to back his truck up and wait. And I got absolutely soaked :-/ I drove home looking like a drowned rat, and took a shower as soon as I got there. I'm just glad it happened that late and not right at the beginning of my shift!

Got TK off to school this morning and hung out with TH all morning. We watched a few episodes of Breaking Bad, and the power went off in the middle of the last one. Somebody ran into a pole up on the main road going out of the neighborhood and it knocked out power to the whole area. It was out for about an hour and a half so we sat out on the porch watching the rain and the kitties. I blew some more bubbles and they kinda halfass chased them, lol. Power came back on and we finished the show, then I played 2 games of Black Ops 2 zombies and went to bed. TK was going to fix dinner but they decided to go to Taco Bell instead, so I stopped at McDonald's on my way to work and used the last free wrap coupon. Yay.

So last night I had the salad and 2 packages of oatmeal. When I got home I made a veggie burger and had 2 small bags of chips. I bought the wrap and ate it right after I got to work, and brought a ham sandwich and another small bag of chips for later. Might get into the chocolate again - perfect timing :-) I do seem to be on a perfect 28 day cycle! And, I remembered to stick my Keeper in my backpack so I had it this time!!

Our main boss at work called TH earlier and asked if he wanted to pick up a few extra hours over the summer. There's another little community right next to the one he works at and they're looking for someone to watch the pool from 7-9 pm Fridays and Saturdays, just through the summer. He's only working 37.5 hours right now, so that would bring him up to 40 plus be a little bit of overtime. And, he already works until 7 on Fridays and Saturdays, so he would be right there. The only problem is that he wouldn't get home until like 9:30 instead of 7:30 :-/ That would make movie night hard, because he has to get up early Saturday and Sunday mornings. I dunno. He told the boss dude that he would do it, but eh, kinda. Sigh.

Dunno what else. It's busy at work again. Damn kids. Plus we have this tournament/festival type thing for the rest of the week and people will be coming in early in the mornings for breakfast and shit. Stupid people >:-( One more day, one more day....

Song: Hot Stylz, Yung Joc - Lookin' Boy. Funny video :-)

Best thing: Sitting outside blowing bubbles with TH!

Worst thing: Cramps :-(

Okey Dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment