Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 9

This whole week has been screwed up. I'm back at work after being off last night so it kinda feels like a Sunday, but it's Tuesday. So only 3 days until my weekend this week. Yay! Everything is back to normal now though, thank FSM.

So I got home Saturday and went to bed kinda early. Slept for a while then TK and I went to HEB and Papa Murphy's to pick up the pizza. Played some Black Ops 2 then cooked the pizza before TH got home. We watched Identity Thief. I enjoyed it. It was actually pretty funny! Hung out with TH until he went to bed then stayed up and played zombies with TK for a while. Didn't really do anything Sunday, just slept kinda late and then came to work. Monday I went home and took a nap, then got up and played with TK until TH got home. Made veggie burgers and fries for dinner then TH and I watched the first Hellraiser movie. Pretty fucking creepy. TH went to bed and TK and I stayed up playing zombies for a while. Tuesday morning we got up kinda early and made breakfast, then TH went to work and I took a nap. Now I'm at work. Woohoo. I think tomorrow we're going to try to go swimming, so TH can go too. Hopefully.

Song: Aaron Tippin - There Ain't Nothing Wrong With The Radio. Random shuffle :-)

Best thing: Saw my neighbor as I was leaving for work and we made plans for Friday!

Worst thing: Haven't logged anything in my little tracker for like a week :-(

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment