Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 24

Well, today just kinda sucked. Everyone was asleep when I got home so I tried to go to bed early. It didn't work :-/ One of the neighbors started running the lawnmower, which set off those fucking dogs behind us, and that went on for like an hour and a half. So I gave up. Got up and hung out with TH for a while and eventually was able to go to bed. Woke up kinda feeling like dog shit, and nobody else was really terribly interested in going swimming so I just went back to bed. Fuck it. I still feel kinda crappy. Dunno why :-/

TH took my cash to the bank and stopped at HEB for a few things. TK has a dentist appointment early tomorrow morning so TH is taking him to that. I...don't do dentists unless I absolutely have to. If I can manage to get some sleep we'll probably try again tomorrow afternoon to go swimming. Sigh. Seems like this has been a long-ass week for some reason. I'm definitely ready for the weekend.

Song: Fatboy Slim - Rockafeller Skank. Another old one! I had never seen the video before. It's...odd, lol.

Best thing: No horrible construction traffic on the way to work!

Worst thing: Feeling like crap :-/

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment