Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29

I HAVE EYEBALLS!!!! I can see, I can see!!! Ahem :-) So we went to the eye doctor this morning, and we all got eye exams. TH got a new pair of glasses with those Transitions lenses (the ones that darken when you go outside) so he won't need sunglasses anymore. Mostly he needs them for when he's at work because he's in and out of the building in the sunlight. TK, it turns out, still has perfect fucking vision. Lucky little shit, lol. I decided to keep my old glasses - they're a little scratched up but not too bad, and apparently my prescription hasn't changed any. But I got contacts again! I'm so happy! And this time I went ahead and bought a year's supply so I won't run out and forget to get more. They were like $35 a box (eek!) but with a year's supply the eye doctor took off $5 per box, then there is a $35 mail-in rebate from the manufacturer, so I ended up saving $75. Sweet :-)

While we were there TH's boss called and wanted to know if he could come in to work early because somebody got sick. Sigh. He's supposed to go in at 2:30 and he went in at 11:30. So yay, overtime? We went home and I played some zombies with TK before I went to bed. We played a little Black Ops zombies - I forgot how much harder it is than Black Ops 2! You can't change the difficulty :-/ I went to bed around 2:00 and got up about 7:30 when TH got home. I'm a little tired, but not too bad. I has caffeine :-)

So we ended up spending more than I thought we would at the eye doctor, but we were able to use the Care Credit card and get a 12 months no interest promotion dealie so that was nice. I need to check and make sure we still have enough for TK to get his teeth done - I think they said that was going to be like $300 or so. Hopefully we can do that and still have a little left on there in case a kitty needs to go to the vet. The Care Credit card is nice to have, especially since we don't have insurance :-/ I just wish we could find a primary care doctor that accepted it.

Dunno what else. I fucked around with the breakers here at work last night and got the gate functioning again. I wonder if it had something to do with the storm the night before? The other guys at work said it started acting weird again for a while earlier today but then it's been fine ever since. Dunno. It's always something, it seems like.

Song: Avenged Sevenfold - Critical Acclaim. Love these guys :-)

Best thing: CONTACTS!!!!

Worst thing: Kinda tired. Not bad though!

Yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment