Friday, July 5, 2013

July 5

Not much going on tonight. So far it's been a little busy but not anything like the last few days. I guess maybe everyone is worn out and sleeping it off or something. Dunno. Whatever it is, it works for me. I am all screwed up today though because it just doesn't feel like Friday. Monday is gonna be all weird too because I won't be going to work when I normally should. Then everything is back to normal. Yay.

So I went home this morning and stayed up for just a little while hanging out with TH. Went to bed and slept kinda late, then got up and played some zombies with TK. We decided to wait until tomorrow to go swimming. Hopefully it won't be too crowded. We need to go by HEB too since we're out of freaking everything. Then we'll pick up the pizza and have it ready when TH gets home for movie night! We haven't done pizza in a while so it will be good :-) Pizza, beer, and movie night! Then video games, then sleep. Because sleeeeeep, lol.

Eh, dunno what else. I have a movie to watch but don't really feel like it. Probably just sit here with my thumb up my butt or whatever until it's time to go home :-)

Song: Alana Davis - 32 Flavors. I know it's a cover, but I like this version better.

Best thing: Not much traffic on the way home this morning.

Worst thing: More ants in the house. This time they're all over the kitchen sink. Time for more ant baits >:-(

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment