Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 18

Thursday night! Not terribly busy for some reason either, which is a nice change. So my boss was late this morning, again. He got here at about 6:45 which meant that I ran into a lot more traffic on the way home than I normally do. I hate traffic :-/ He did give me $10 though so that helped. I stopped on the way home and got a couple of beers since I had nothing to drink at the house. I had kinda planned on going to bed pretty early but by the time I finally got home I was awake. TH got up and I hung out with him and stayed up way too late so I decided to skip the swimming. TH and TK went by themselves! They totally need to do more stuff together. They also went to Sam's and picked up a few things. This paycheck is going to be tight again, which sucks. We still need a few things from HEB but I'll have to try not to spend much. We probably won't be doing pizza until after next payday, either. Sigh. So right now I'm thinking go home tomorrow and take a nap, then go swimming and go to HEB. We'll see.

Song: Incubus - Anna Molly. Semi-random shuffle. Nothing looked good, lol.

Best thing: Nice conversation with the neighbor :-)

Worst thing: Traffic on the way home >:-(

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment