Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 10

Bored. Unbelievably bored. Eh. So we didn't go swimming today because TH didn't feel like it. Sigh. Went home and hung out with him for a while, then slept kinda late. Got up and played a few games of zombies with TK before I came to work. At least it's Wednesday night though, so only one more night. Yay! TH did go buy a bottle of vodka for me so we got the gummy bears started today. Hopefully they'll be ready by Friday night! I forget how long it takes to make them :-/

So last night I got to talking to my patrol guy buddy who comes through every night. He said that one of their guys is leaving soon so they're looking for a replacement. I...think I might actually be interested. I'm not sure what it pays but it almost has to pay a little better than this site does. I know it's not any less, at least. He seemed to think I might be able to kinda keep the same schedule and everything. That or work 4 of the same days but 10 hour shifts and that way I would have 3 days off! I'm going to talk to him a little more tonight and see if I can get more details. It sounds like it would be more exciting than just sitting here all night staring out the window and shit. As long as I was taking classes (and actually studying), the quiet nights here were awesome. Now I'm pretty much just bored all of the time. Hmmm, it's definitely something to think about!

Song: Lorde - Royals. Another new one :-)

Best thing: Maybe a lead on a new job!

Worst thing: Been feeling blah lately :-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment