Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 17

Another quiet day. It started raining this morning at about 5 am and rained on me most of the way home. TK was still up when I got home (again) so I played a few games of zombies with him. Hung out with TH for a while then went to bed. We didn't go swimming because it ended up raining most of the afternoon. TH made dinner - some kind of chicken and rice thing. I added a few veggies to mine :-) I think there's only like a 10% chance of rain tomorrow so I have an alarm set to get up so we can go swimming. Yay! Then TK and I will probably go again Friday. We get paid tomorrow and we need to go to the store because we're out of freaking everything. I think TH is going to go to Sam's tomorrow while I'm asleep. TK and I will probably go to HEB Friday. Or something. I haven't talked to the neighbor so I don't know if she's going to be able to hang out this week. I know she's got something going on with her oldest son though so she might be busy with that for a while. Sigh.

Song: The Killers - Bones. Another random shuffle.

Best thing: We got some good rain.

Worst thing: Headache, kinda :-/

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment